Campbell Soup Company logo

Campbell Soup Company (CPB)

$46.38

Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Campbell Soup Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Campbell Soup Company (CPB) have a share price target of $46.03. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.75% downside from the latest price of $46.38 as on 21.05.24.

Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Campbell Soup Company (CPB) share price will touch around $46.03 in next 12-months.
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Campbell Soup Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -1.09%

Campbell Soup Company (CPB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Campbell Soup Company (CPB) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
2
2
Outperform
0
0
1
Hold
14
12
12
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
9
8
8
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Campbell Soup Company (CPB) is $46.03, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Campbell Soup Company (CPB) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Campbell Soup Company (CPB), 48% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Campbell Soup Company (CPB) is $46.38 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Campbell Soup Company CPB have recommended hold rating.