Cameco Corporation logo

Cameco Corporation (CCJ)

$53.72

Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cameco Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cameco Corporation (CCJ) have a share price target of $54.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.56% upside from the latest price of $53.72 as on 13.07.24.

Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cameco Corporation (CCJ) share price will touch around $54.56 in next 12-months.
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cameco Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is -7.95%

Cameco Corporation (CCJ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Cameco Corporation (CCJ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
8
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cameco Corporation (CCJ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cameco Corporation (CCJ) is $54.56, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cameco Corporation (CCJ) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Cameco Corporation (CCJ), 84.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cameco Corporation (CCJ) is $53.72 as of 13/07/2024.

11 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Cameco Corporation CCJ have recommended buy rating.