Camden Property Trust logo

Camden Property Trust (CPT)

$106.52

Camden Property Trust (CPT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Camden Property Trust on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Camden Property Trust (CPT) have a share price target of $106.03. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.46% downside from the latest price of $106.52 as on 18.05.24.

Camden Property Trust (CPT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Camden Property Trust (CPT) share price will touch around $106.03 in next 12-months.
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Camden Property Trust's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -7.05%

Camden Property Trust (CPT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Camden Property Trust (CPT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
4
5
6
Hold
9
9
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
3
Camden Property Trust (CPT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Camden Property Trust (CPT) is $106.03, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Camden Property Trust (CPT) has a maximum of -0 downside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Camden Property Trust (CPT), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Camden Property Trust (CPT) is $106.52 as of 18/05/2024.

15 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Camden Property Trust CPT have recommended buy rating.