California Resources Corp logo

California Resources Corp (CRC)

$47.91

California Resources Corp (CRC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of California Resources Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for California Resources Corp (CRC) have a share price target of $63.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.85% upside from the latest price of $47.91 as on 22.05.24.

California Resources Corp (CRC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the California Resources Corp (CRC) share price will touch around $63.17 in next 12-months.
California Resources Corp (CRC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between California Resources Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -19.12%

California Resources Corp (CRC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
California Resources Corp (CRC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching California Resources Corp (CRC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
California Resources Corp (CRC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for California Resources Corp (CRC) is $63.17, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

California Resources Corp (CRC) has a maximum of 0.32 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching California Resources Corp (CRC), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of California Resources Corp (CRC) is $47.91 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for California Resources Corp CRC have recommended buy rating.