Cal-maine Foods, Inc. logo

Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM)

$60.35

Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cal-maine Foods, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) have a share price target of $62.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.56% upside from the latest price of $60.35 as on 25.05.24.

Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) share price will touch around $62.5 in next 12-months.
Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cal-maine Foods, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -11.6%

Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
2
2
Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) is $62.5, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM), 37.5% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 62.5% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Cal-maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) is $60.35 as of 25/05/2024.

3 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Cal-maine Foods, Inc. CALM have recommended hold rating.