Caesars Entertainment Inc. logo

Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR)

$36.12

Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Caesars Entertainment Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) have a share price target of $54.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 51.94% upside from the latest price of $36.12 as on 18.06.24.

Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) share price will touch around $54.88 in next 12-months.
Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Caesars Entertainment Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -33.93%

Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) is $54.88, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) has a maximum of 0.52 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR) is $36.12 as of 18/06/2024.

14 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Caesars Entertainment Inc. CZR have recommended buy rating.