Cae Inc. logo

Cae Inc. (CAE)

$18.65

Cae Inc. (CAE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cae Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cae Inc. (CAE) have a share price target of $23.02. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.43% upside from the latest price of $18.65 as on 25.05.24.

Cae Inc. (CAE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cae Inc. (CAE) share price will touch around $23.02 in next 12-months.
Cae Inc. (CAE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cae Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -14.29%

Cae Inc. (CAE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cae Inc. (CAE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Cae Inc. (CAE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
1
1
2
Hold
3
3
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cae Inc. (CAE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cae Inc. (CAE) is $23.02, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cae Inc. (CAE) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Cae Inc. (CAE), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cae Inc. (CAE) is $18.65 as of 25/05/2024.

14 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Cae Inc. CAE have recommended buy rating.