Cadence Design Systems Inc. logo

Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS)

$294.69

Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cadence Design Systems Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) have a share price target of $329.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.87% upside from the latest price of $294.69 as on 24.05.24.

Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) share price will touch around $329.67 in next 12-months.
Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cadence Design Systems Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -16.72%

Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) is $329.67, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS), 90.48% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.52% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS) is $294.69 as of 24/05/2024.

19 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Cadence Design Systems Inc. CDNS have recommended buy rating.