C3.ai Inc. logo

C3.ai Inc. (AI)

$24.01

C3.ai Inc. (AI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of C3.ai Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for C3.ai Inc. (AI) have a share price target of $29.73. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.82% upside from the latest price of $24.01 as on 23.05.24.

C3.ai Inc. (AI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the C3.ai Inc. (AI) share price will touch around $29.73 in next 12-months.
C3.ai Inc. (AI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between C3.ai Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -23.68%

C3.ai Inc. (AI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
C3.ai Inc. (AI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching C3.ai Inc. (AI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
10
10
10
Underperform
4
4
4
Sell
6
6
6
C3.ai Inc. (AI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for C3.ai Inc. (AI) is $29.73, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

C3.ai Inc. (AI) has a maximum of 0.24 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching C3.ai Inc. (AI), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of C3.ai Inc. (AI) is $24.01 as of 23/05/2024.

10 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for C3.ai Inc. AI have recommended hold rating.