Brunswick Corporation logo

Brunswick Corporation (BC)

$79.47

Brunswick Corporation (BC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Brunswick Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Brunswick Corporation (BC) have a share price target of $94.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.45% upside from the latest price of $79.47 as on 26.05.24.

Brunswick Corporation (BC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Brunswick Corporation (BC) share price will touch around $94.93 in next 12-months.
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Brunswick Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -15.38%

Brunswick Corporation (BC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Brunswick Corporation (BC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
10
10
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
5
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Brunswick Corporation (BC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Brunswick Corporation (BC) is $94.93, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Brunswick Corporation (BC) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Brunswick Corporation (BC), 72% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Brunswick Corporation (BC) is $79.47 as of 26/05/2024.

18 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Brunswick Corporation BC have recommended buy rating.