Brookfield Corp logo

Brookfield Corp (BN)

$41.06

Brookfield Corp (BN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Brookfield Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Brookfield Corp (BN) have a share price target of $58.84. This median of share price forecast represents a 43.3% upside from the latest price of $41.06 as on 18.06.24.

Brookfield Corp (BN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Brookfield Corp (BN) share price will touch around $58.84 in next 12-months.
Brookfield Corp (BN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Brookfield Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -29.8%

Brookfield Corp (BN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Brookfield Corp (BN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Brookfield Corp (BN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
8
Outperform
5
4
4
Hold
4
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Brookfield Corp (BN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Brookfield Corp (BN) is $58.84, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Brookfield Corp (BN) has a maximum of 0.43 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Brookfield Corp (BN), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Brookfield Corp (BN) is $41.06 as of 18/06/2024.

12 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Brookfield Corp BN have recommended buy rating.