Broadstone Net Lease Inc logo

Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL)

$17.33

Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Broadstone Net Lease Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) have a share price target of $17.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.29% upside from the latest price of $17.33 as on 19.07.24.

Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) share price will touch around $17.9 in next 12-months.
Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Broadstone Net Lease Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.07.24, the difference is -12.63%

Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) is $17.9, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL), 54.55% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Broadstone Net Lease Inc (BNL) is $17.33 as of 19/07/2024.

6 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Broadstone Net Lease Inc BNL have recommended buy rating.