British American Tobacco P.l.c. logo

British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI)

$30.94

British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of British American Tobacco P.l.c. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) have a share price target of $36.72. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.68% upside from the latest price of $30.94 as on 18.06.24.

British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) share price will touch around $36.72 in next 12-months.
British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between British American Tobacco P.l.c.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -20.36%

British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) is $36.72, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of British American Tobacco P.l.c. (BTI) is $30.94 as of 18/06/2024.

12 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for British American Tobacco P.l.c. BTI have recommended buy rating.