Bristol-myers Squibb Co. logo

Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY)

$42.64

Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bristol-myers Squibb Co. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) have a share price target of $50.68. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.86% upside from the latest price of $42.64 as on 21.07.24.

Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) share price will touch around $50.68 in next 12-months.
Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bristol-myers Squibb Co.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.07.24, the difference is -18.51%

Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
6
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
19
20
20
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) is $50.68, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY), 64.52% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 35.48% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Bristol-myers Squibb Co. (BMY) is $42.64 as of 21/07/2024.

20 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Bristol-myers Squibb Co. BMY have recommended hold rating.