Boston Scientific Corp. logo

Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX)

$75.67

Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Boston Scientific Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) have a share price target of $82.03. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.4% upside from the latest price of $75.67 as on 22.05.24.

Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) share price will touch around $82.03 in next 12-months.
Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Boston Scientific Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -11.97%

Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
18
18
Outperform
13
14
14
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) is $82.03, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) is $75.67 as of 22/05/2024.

32 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Boston Scientific Corp. BSX have recommended buy rating.