Boston Beer Co. Inc. logo

Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM)

$280.33

Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Boston Beer Co. Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) have a share price target of $321.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.81% upside from the latest price of $280.33 as on 20.05.24.

Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) share price will touch around $321.86 in next 12-months.
Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Boston Beer Co. Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -14.07%

Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
10
10
10
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
8
8
8
Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) is $321.86, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM), 47.62% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.38% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Boston Beer Co. Inc. (SAM) is $280.33 as of 20/05/2024.

10 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Boston Beer Co. Inc. SAM have recommended hold rating.