Blackbaud Inc logo

Blackbaud Inc (BLKB)

$78.52

Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Blackbaud Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) have a share price target of $83.12. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.86% upside from the latest price of $78.52 as on 18.05.24.

Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) share price will touch around $83.12 in next 12-months.
Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Blackbaud Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -8.51%

Blackbaud Inc (BLKB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) is $83.12, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Blackbaud Inc (BLKB), 58.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Blackbaud Inc (BLKB) is $78.52 as of 18/05/2024.

7 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Blackbaud Inc BLKB have recommended buy rating.