Birkenstock Holding Ltd. logo

Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK)

$59.67

Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Birkenstock Holding Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) have a share price target of $49.59. This median of share price forecast represents a -16.89% downside from the latest price of $59.67 as on 15.06.24.

Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) share price will touch around $49.59 in next 12-months.
Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Birkenstock Holding Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.06.24, the difference is -10.3%

Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
9
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) is $49.59, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) has a maximum of -0.17 downside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK), 72.73% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Birkenstock Holding Ltd. (BIRK) is $59.67 as of 15/06/2024.

16 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Birkenstock Holding Ltd. BIRK have recommended buy rating.