Biohaven Ltd logo

Biohaven Ltd (BHVN)

$36.72

Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Biohaven Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) have a share price target of $58.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 60.35% upside from the latest price of $36.72 as on 26.05.24.

Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) share price will touch around $58.88 in next 12-months.
Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Biohaven Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -31.76%

Biohaven Ltd (BHVN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) is $58.88, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) has a maximum of 0.6 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Biohaven Ltd (BHVN), 92.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Biohaven Ltd (BHVN) is $36.72 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Biohaven Ltd BHVN have recommended buy rating.