Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. logo

Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO)

$289.45

Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) have a share price target of $377.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 30.52% upside from the latest price of $289.45 as on 22.05.24.

Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) share price will touch around $377.8 in next 12-months.
Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -27.46%

Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) is $377.8, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) is $289.45 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Bio-rad Laboratories, Inc. BIO have recommended buy rating.