Bilibili Inc. logo

Bilibili Inc. (BILI)

$16.1

Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 41 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bilibili Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 41 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bilibili Inc. (BILI) have a share price target of $14.81. This median of share price forecast represents a -8.01% downside from the latest price of $16.1 as on 21.05.24.

Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bilibili Inc. (BILI) share price will touch around $14.81 in next 12-months.
Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bilibili Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -14.04%

Bilibili Inc. (BILI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 41 analysts tracking and researching Bilibili Inc. (BILI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
20
18
18
Outperform
13
12
12
Hold
9
10
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bilibili Inc. (BILI) is $14.81, offered by 41 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bilibili Inc. (BILI) has a maximum of -0.08 downside potential, based on 41 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 41 analysts tracking and researching Bilibili Inc. (BILI), 73.17% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.83% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Bilibili Inc. (BILI) is $16.1 as of 21/05/2024.

30 of total 41 analysts offering stock ratings for Bilibili Inc. BILI have recommended buy rating.