Bce Inc. logo

Bce Inc. (BCE)

$34.34

Bce Inc. (BCE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bce Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bce Inc. (BCE) have a share price target of $38.46. This median of share price forecast represents a 12% upside from the latest price of $34.34 as on 20.05.24.

Bce Inc. (BCE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bce Inc. (BCE) share price will touch around $38.46 in next 12-months.
Bce Inc. (BCE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bce Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -13.52%

Bce Inc. (BCE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bce Inc. (BCE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Bce Inc. (BCE) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
5
Outperform
2
2
3
Hold
15
14
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Bce Inc. (BCE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bce Inc. (BCE) is $38.46, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bce Inc. (BCE) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Bce Inc. (BCE), 59.09% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40.91% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Bce Inc. (BCE) is $34.34 as of 20/05/2024.

13 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Bce Inc. BCE have recommended hold rating.