Baytex Energy Corp. logo

Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE)

$3.26

Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Baytex Energy Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) have a share price target of $4.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 44.17% upside from the latest price of $3.26 as on 14.06.24.

Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) share price will touch around $4.7 in next 12-months.
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Baytex Energy Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -25.58%

Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
9
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
4
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) is $4.7, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) has a maximum of 0.44 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE), 73.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) is $3.26 as of 14/06/2024.

11 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Baytex Energy Corp. BTE have recommended buy rating.