Baxter International Inc. logo

Baxter International Inc. (BAX)

$34.45

Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Baxter International Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Baxter International Inc. (BAX) have a share price target of $43.83. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.23% upside from the latest price of $34.45 as on 22.05.24.

Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Baxter International Inc. (BAX) share price will touch around $43.83 in next 12-months.
Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Baxter International Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -7.96%

Baxter International Inc. (BAX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Baxter International Inc. (BAX) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
13
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Baxter International Inc. (BAX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Baxter International Inc. (BAX) is $43.83, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Baxter International Inc. (BAX) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Baxter International Inc. (BAX), 60% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Baxter International Inc. (BAX) is $34.45 as of 22/05/2024.

12 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Baxter International Inc. BAX have recommended hold rating.