Barnes Group Inc. logo

Barnes Group Inc. (B)

$40.95

Barnes Group Inc. (B) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Barnes Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Barnes Group Inc. (B) have a share price target of $40.67. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.68% downside from the latest price of $40.95 as on 20.05.24.

Barnes Group Inc. (B) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Barnes Group Inc. (B) share price will touch around $40.67 in next 12-months.
Barnes Group Inc. (B) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Barnes Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -14.43%

Barnes Group Inc. (B): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Barnes Group Inc. (B) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Barnes Group Inc. (B) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Barnes Group Inc. (B) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Barnes Group Inc. (B) is $40.67, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Barnes Group Inc. (B) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Barnes Group Inc. (B), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Barnes Group Inc. (B) is $40.95 as of 20/05/2024.

4 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Barnes Group Inc. B have recommended hold rating.