Barclays Plc logo

Barclays Plc (BCS)

$11.08

Barclays Plc (BCS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Barclays Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Barclays Plc (BCS) have a share price target of $11.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.71% upside from the latest price of $11.08 as on 26.05.24.

Barclays Plc (BCS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Barclays Plc (BCS) share price will touch around $11.38 in next 12-months.
Barclays Plc (BCS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Barclays Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -9.75%

Barclays Plc (BCS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Barclays Plc (BCS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Barclays Plc (BCS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
11
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
7
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
3
Barclays Plc (BCS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Barclays Plc (BCS) is $11.38, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Barclays Plc (BCS) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Barclays Plc (BCS), 68.18% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 31.82% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Barclays Plc (BCS) is $11.08 as of 26/05/2024.

15 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Barclays Plc BCS have recommended buy rating.