Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The logo

Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK)

$58.95

Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) have a share price target of $64.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.41% upside from the latest price of $58.95 as on 23.05.24.

Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) share price will touch around $64.5 in next 12-months.
Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -12.47%

Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
9
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) is $64.5, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK), 68% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The (BK) is $58.95 as of 23/05/2024.

17 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Bank Of New York Mellon Corp., The BK have recommended buy rating.