Bancorp Inc logo

Bancorp Inc (TBBK)

$33.61

Bancorp Inc (TBBK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bancorp Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bancorp Inc (TBBK) have a share price target of $47. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.84% upside from the latest price of $33.61 as on 22.05.24.

Bancorp Inc (TBBK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bancorp Inc (TBBK) share price will touch around $47 in next 12-months.
Bancorp Inc (TBBK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bancorp Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -33.47%

Bancorp Inc (TBBK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bancorp Inc (TBBK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Bancorp Inc (TBBK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Bancorp Inc (TBBK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bancorp Inc (TBBK) is $47, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bancorp Inc (TBBK) has a maximum of 0.4 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Bancorp Inc (TBBK), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Bancorp Inc (TBBK) is $33.61 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Bancorp Inc TBBK have recommended buy rating.