Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. logo

Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR)

$5.42

Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) have a share price target of $6.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.77% upside from the latest price of $5.42 as on 24.05.24.

Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) share price will touch around $6.6 in next 12-months.
Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Banco Santander (brasil) S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -14.39%

Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) is $6.6, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR), 57.14% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. (BSBR) is $5.42 as of 24/05/2024.

4 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Banco Santander (brasil) S.a. BSBR have recommended hold rating.