Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares logo

Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD)

$2.54

Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) have a share price target of $3.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 33.07% upside from the latest price of $2.54 as on 23.05.24.

Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) share price will touch around $3.38 in next 12-months.
Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -19.53%

Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
7
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
9
9
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
2
0
Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) is $3.38, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD), 47.62% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.38% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares (BBD) is $2.54 as of 23/05/2024.

10 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Banco Bradesco S.a. - Preferred Shares BBD have recommended hold rating.