Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. logo

Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA)

$10.91

Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) have a share price target of $9.58. This median of share price forecast represents a -12.19% downside from the latest price of $10.91 as on 20.05.24.

Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) share price will touch around $9.58 in next 12-months.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is 9.19%

Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
13
15
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
13
13
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) is $9.58, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) has a maximum of -0.12 downside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. (BBVA) is $10.91 as of 20/05/2024.

22 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.a. BBVA have recommended buy rating.