Ball Corporation logo

Ball Corporation (BALL)

$68.88

Ball Corporation (BALL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ball Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ball Corporation (BALL) have a share price target of $71.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.43% upside from the latest price of $68.88 as on 28.05.24.

Ball Corporation (BALL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ball Corporation (BALL) share price will touch around $71.93 in next 12-months.
Ball Corporation (BALL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ball Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -5.07%

Ball Corporation (BALL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ball Corporation (BALL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Ball Corporation (BALL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
5
6
Outperform
3
4
4
Hold
17
11
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ball Corporation (BALL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ball Corporation (BALL) is $71.93, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ball Corporation (BALL) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Ball Corporation (BALL), 47.37% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52.63% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Ball Corporation (BALL) is $68.88 as of 28/05/2024.

9 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Ball Corporation BALL have recommended hold rating.