Baker Hughes Company logo

Baker Hughes Company (BKR)

$32.09

Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Baker Hughes Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Baker Hughes Company (BKR) have a share price target of $40.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.2% upside from the latest price of $32.09 as on 23.05.24.

Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Baker Hughes Company (BKR) share price will touch around $40.82 in next 12-months.
Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Baker Hughes Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -21.88%

Baker Hughes Company (BKR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Baker Hughes Company (BKR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
17
17
19
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Baker Hughes Company (BKR) is $40.82, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Baker Hughes Company (BKR) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Baker Hughes Company (BKR), 83.87% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.13% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Baker Hughes Company (BKR) is $32.09 as of 23/05/2024.

26 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Baker Hughes Company BKR have recommended buy rating.