Baidu, Inc. logo

Baidu, Inc. (BIDU)

$110.58

Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 42 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Baidu, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 42 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) have a share price target of $154.15. This median of share price forecast represents a 39.4% upside from the latest price of $110.58 as on 21.05.24.

Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) share price will touch around $154.15 in next 12-months.
Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Baidu, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -32.33%

Baidu, Inc. (BIDU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 42 analysts tracking and researching Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
25
23
23
Outperform
14
13
14
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) is $154.15, offered by 42 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) has a maximum of 0.39 upside potential, based on 42 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 42 analysts tracking and researching Baidu, Inc. (BIDU), 88.1% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.9% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) is $110.58 as of 21/05/2024.

37 of total 42 analysts offering stock ratings for Baidu, Inc. BIDU have recommended buy rating.