Badger Meter Inc logo

Badger Meter Inc (BMI)

$196.65

Badger Meter Inc (BMI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Badger Meter Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Badger Meter Inc (BMI) have a share price target of $173.2. This median of share price forecast represents a -11.92% downside from the latest price of $196.65 as on 21.05.24.

Badger Meter Inc (BMI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Badger Meter Inc (BMI) share price will touch around $173.2 in next 12-months.
Badger Meter Inc (BMI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Badger Meter Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 5.38%

Badger Meter Inc (BMI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Badger Meter Inc (BMI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Badger Meter Inc (BMI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Badger Meter Inc (BMI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Badger Meter Inc (BMI) is $173.2, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Badger Meter Inc (BMI) has a maximum of -0.12 downside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Badger Meter Inc (BMI), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Badger Meter Inc (BMI) is $196.65 as of 21/05/2024.

4 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Badger Meter Inc BMI have recommended hold rating.