Azz Inc logo

Azz Inc (AZZ)

$80.01

Azz Inc (AZZ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Azz Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Azz Inc (AZZ) have a share price target of $94.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.49% upside from the latest price of $80.01 as on 18.06.24.

Azz Inc (AZZ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Azz Inc (AZZ) share price will touch around $94.8 in next 12-months.
Azz Inc (AZZ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Azz Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -21.31%

Azz Inc (AZZ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Azz Inc (AZZ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Azz Inc (AZZ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Azz Inc (AZZ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Azz Inc (AZZ) is $94.8, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Azz Inc (AZZ) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Azz Inc (AZZ), 62.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Azz Inc (AZZ) is $80.01 as of 18/06/2024.

5 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Azz Inc AZZ have recommended buy rating.