Avnet, Inc. logo

Avnet, Inc. (AVT)

$53.38

Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Avnet, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Avnet, Inc. (AVT) have a share price target of $48.83. This median of share price forecast represents a -8.52% downside from the latest price of $53.38 as on 30.05.24.

Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Avnet, Inc. (AVT) share price will touch around $48.83 in next 12-months.
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Avnet, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -1.56%

Avnet, Inc. (AVT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Avnet, Inc. (AVT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
7
7
7
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
6
6
6
Avnet, Inc. (AVT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Avnet, Inc. (AVT) is $48.83, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Avnet, Inc. (AVT) has a maximum of -0.09 downside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Avnet, Inc. (AVT), 46.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Avnet, Inc. (AVT) is $53.38 as of 30/05/2024.

7 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Avnet, Inc. AVT have recommended hold rating.