Avient Corp logo

Avient Corp (AVNT)

$45.66

Avient Corp (AVNT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Avient Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Avient Corp (AVNT) have a share price target of $51.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.34% upside from the latest price of $45.66 as on 18.05.24.

Avient Corp (AVNT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Avient Corp (AVNT) share price will touch around $51.75 in next 12-months.
Avient Corp (AVNT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Avient Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -16.95%

Avient Corp (AVNT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Avient Corp (AVNT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Avient Corp (AVNT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Avient Corp (AVNT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Avient Corp (AVNT) is $51.75, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Avient Corp (AVNT) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Avient Corp (AVNT), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Avient Corp (AVNT) is $45.66 as of 18/05/2024.

12 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Avient Corp AVNT have recommended buy rating.