Avery Dennison Corporation logo

Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY)

$227.03

Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Avery Dennison Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) have a share price target of $237.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.8% upside from the latest price of $227.03 as on 24.05.24.

Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) share price will touch around $237.93 in next 12-months.
Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Avery Dennison Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -8.45%

Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
4
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) is $237.93, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY) is $227.03 as of 24/05/2024.

14 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Avery Dennison Corporation AVY have recommended buy rating.