Avantor Inc logo

Avantor Inc (AVTR)

$24.99

Avantor Inc (AVTR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Avantor Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Avantor Inc (AVTR) have a share price target of $27.04. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.2% upside from the latest price of $24.99 as on 20.05.24.

Avantor Inc (AVTR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Avantor Inc (AVTR) share price will touch around $27.04 in next 12-months.
Avantor Inc (AVTR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Avantor Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -9.69%

Avantor Inc (AVTR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Avantor Inc (AVTR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Avantor Inc (AVTR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
9
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Avantor Inc (AVTR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Avantor Inc (AVTR) is $27.04, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Avantor Inc (AVTR) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Avantor Inc (AVTR), 67.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Avantor Inc (AVTR) is $24.99 as of 20/05/2024.

19 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Avantor Inc AVTR have recommended buy rating.