Avalonbay Communities Inc. logo

Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB)

$195.34

Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Avalonbay Communities Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) have a share price target of $204.39. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.63% upside from the latest price of $195.34 as on 26.05.24.

Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) share price will touch around $204.39 in next 12-months.
Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Avalonbay Communities Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -8.05%

Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
8
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
13
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) is $204.39, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Avalonbay Communities Inc. (AVB) is $195.34 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Avalonbay Communities Inc. AVB have recommended hold rating.