Autoliv, Inc. logo

Autoliv, Inc. (ALV)

$125.28

Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Autoliv, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) have a share price target of $132.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.81% upside from the latest price of $125.28 as on 21.05.24.

Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) share price will touch around $132.56 in next 12-months.
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Autoliv, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -9.15%

Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
12
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) is $132.56, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Autoliv, Inc. (ALV), 48% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 52% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) is $125.28 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Autoliv, Inc. ALV have recommended hold rating.