Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. logo

Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU)

$28.83

Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) have a share price target of $35.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.14% upside from the latest price of $28.83 as on 12.06.24.

Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) share price will touch around $35.5 in next 12-months.
Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 12.06.24, the difference is -15.01%

Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) is $35.5, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. (ATMU) is $28.83 as of 12/06/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Atmus Filtration Technologies Inc. ATMU have recommended buy rating.