Atlassian Corporation Plc logo

Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM)

$174.8

Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 35 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Atlassian Corporation Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) have a share price target of $241.26. This median of share price forecast represents a 38.02% upside from the latest price of $174.8 as on 23.05.24.

Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) share price will touch around $241.26 in next 12-months.
Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Atlassian Corporation Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -28.39%

Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
11
12
12
Hold
11
11
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) is $241.26, offered by 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM), 65.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 34.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM) is $174.8 as of 23/05/2024.

23 of total 35 analysts offering stock ratings for Atlassian Corporation Plc TEAM have recommended buy rating.