Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c logo

Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK)

$38.12

Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) have a share price target of $52. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.41% upside from the latest price of $38.12 as on 25.06.24.

Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) share price will touch around $52 in next 12-months.
Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.06.24, the difference is -27.06%

Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) is $52, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) has a maximum of 0.36 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c (BATRK) is $38.12 as of 25/06/2024.

9 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Atlanta Braves Holdings Inc Cl-c BATRK have recommended buy rating.