Atkore Inc logo

Atkore Inc (ATKR)

$151.04

Atkore Inc (ATKR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Atkore Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Atkore Inc (ATKR) have a share price target of $191. This median of share price forecast represents a 26.46% upside from the latest price of $151.04 as on 30.05.24.

Atkore Inc (ATKR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Atkore Inc (ATKR) share price will touch around $191 in next 12-months.
Atkore Inc (ATKR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Atkore Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -8.38%

Atkore Inc (ATKR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Atkore Inc (ATKR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Atkore Inc (ATKR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Atkore Inc (ATKR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Atkore Inc (ATKR) is $191, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Atkore Inc (ATKR) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Atkore Inc (ATKR), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Atkore Inc (ATKR) is $151.04 as of 30/05/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Atkore Inc ATKR have recommended buy rating.