Astrana Health Inc logo

Astrana Health Inc (ASTH)

$40.04

Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Astrana Health Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) have a share price target of $50.3. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.62% upside from the latest price of $40.04 as on 14.06.24.

Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) share price will touch around $50.3 in next 12-months.
Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Astrana Health Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -25.16%

Astrana Health Inc (ASTH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
5
7
7
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) is $50.3, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Astrana Health Inc (ASTH), 84.62% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15.38% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Astrana Health Inc (ASTH) is $40.04 as of 14/06/2024.

11 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Astrana Health Inc ASTH have recommended buy rating.