Assured Guaranty Ltd. logo

Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO)

$76.08

Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Assured Guaranty Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) have a share price target of $104.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 37.03% upside from the latest price of $76.08 as on 27.05.24.

Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) share price will touch around $104.25 in next 12-months.
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Assured Guaranty Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -26.09%

Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) is $104.25, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) has a maximum of 0.37 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Assured Guaranty Ltd. (AGO) is $76.08 as of 27/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Assured Guaranty Ltd. AGO have recommended buy rating.