Assurant Inc. logo

Assurant Inc. (AIZ)

$172.19

Assurant Inc. (AIZ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Assurant Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Assurant Inc. (AIZ) have a share price target of $208.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 21.26% upside from the latest price of $172.19 as on 21.05.24.

Assurant Inc. (AIZ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Assurant Inc. (AIZ) share price will touch around $208.8 in next 12-months.
Assurant Inc. (AIZ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Assurant Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -16.36%

Assurant Inc. (AIZ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Assurant Inc. (AIZ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Assurant Inc. (AIZ) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Assurant Inc. (AIZ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Assurant Inc. (AIZ) is $208.8, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Assurant Inc. (AIZ) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Assurant Inc. (AIZ), 83.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 16.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Assurant Inc. (AIZ) is $172.19 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Assurant Inc. AIZ have recommended buy rating.