Asbury Automotive Group Inc logo

Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG)

$231.3

Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Asbury Automotive Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) have a share price target of $249.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.73% upside from the latest price of $231.3 as on 27.05.24.

Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) share price will touch around $249.17 in next 12-months.
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Asbury Automotive Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -15.46%

Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) is $249.17, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG) is $231.3 as of 27/05/2024.

8 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Asbury Automotive Group Inc ABG have recommended buy rating.